Re: Gnome 2.4

 --- Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> escribió:
> On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 01:49, karrottop wrote:
> > Does anyone know if there is a apt-get source for Gnome 2.4 yet
> > anywhere...I am running unstable and i don't see it yet...although I may
> > just be jumping the gun with my anxiousness
> Everyone back to the starting blocks... especially you Jason one more
> fault and you are disqualified.
>
> I don't believe there has been enough time for a "proper" debian package
> to be rolled yet.

How long until it makes it to Sid?  XFree86 4.3 was released in February, and
the version in the archive is still 4.2.  Of course, it possible to find
unofficial sources, but it would be nice if the newer versions moved into
unstable.

-Roberto

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es