Re: SCO v open-source community

On Thursday 11 September 2003 17:50, Clive Menzies wrote:
> Thought this may be of interest to the list - worth a read, if you
> haven't seen it:
>
> http://linuxtoday.com/infrastructure/2003091001926OSCDCY
>
> Regards
>
> Clive

Hello Clive.
Yes it was a powerful answer, but now I believe two days old.
SCOs' latest shot across the bows is this one which was in the earlier post:-
http://www.pcpro.co.uk/?news/news_story.php?id=47107

What concerns me are things like url addressing, and most of the other
protocols that define the internet, being linux, must stay within the public
domain., otherwise they own that too.
If they own your freedom they possess your independent individuality.
If you are interested in this situation, Ralph Glanz has it fairly well
covered over at Promote-Open Source.
http://promote_opensource.org/modules/news/
Regards,

David.