Re: Suggest CD RW app ?

Marc Wilson wrote:

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 12:04:19AM +0200, Moritz Moeller-Herrmann wrote:
I think k3b is the best, it works fine on my laptop (1024x768), don't know
how small your screen is, but it can be resized to about 600x480,

And gee, it requires all of KDE, just to have a front-end to cdrecord.
Pfui.

Use cdw.  It's a curses app.

(why the OP stated that a GUI app was better for occasional use boggles the
mind)

Ahh .. dave logic dictates ... "if not use often, forget comand line options ... if use lots, use comand line"
Dave