Gnome 2.4 to be in Sarge? (was Re: Gnome 2.4)

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 00:49, karrottop wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is a apt-get source for Gnome 2.4 yet
> anywhere...I am running unstable and i don't see it yet...although I may
> just be jumping the gun with my anxiousness

Have you tried apt-get.org?

Does anyone know if v2.4 will make it into Sarge?  Or is it too
late in the testing cycle to introduce such a huge version .0
bundle of s/w?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"Python is executable pseudocode; Perl is executable line noise"