Re: where is netscape 4 in testing?

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 02:17:49AM +0200, Roberto Sanchez wrote:
}  --- Joerg Rossdeutscher <ratti@gesindel.de> escribió:
[...]
} > When I fake my browserID  with mozilla via Prefbar-extension, one of the
} > lines above gives the faked ID, while the other one _always_ says
} > "Mozilla". Tested just on a macintosh.
}
} Cool, but how do I fake that part out too?  Can I do it with iptables and
} packet mangling?  Can I setup a rule that scans for that particular string,
} changes it and sends the packet on its way?

Look into privoxy.

} -Roberto
--Greg