Netinst and Intel 82547

Hello,

I'm trying to install debian on a new system using network install, this
system has a asus pc-dl mainboard with onboard Intel 82547 Gigabit Lan
controller... as you no doubt understand I'll need to have this LAN
controller up and running in order to be able to install my system. The
install program tries to load e1000 (of which I think it''s the right
driver), but it doesn't work. Could anyone tell me how I can get my
network to work?

Thank,
Ron

PS. I'm not subscribed to the list, could you please cc to me?
PS2. If this is the second time you can read this message, my apologies,
I don't know if the first one was readable.