Teergrubing (Was: Bouncing emails via procmail)

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:16:39 +0100
"Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> If you want to do something useful and run an MTA, configure it to
> teergrube on receipt for spam.  Exim4 has several example configs that
> do this (by reputation).  Every second you hold the connection open
> costs the spammer ten outbound mails.  Every minute, 600.  On your
> low-traffic mailserver, this is a cost you can easily afford.

    Speaking of teergrubing has anyone come up with a method of doing so with
exiscan-acl in Exim4?  Now that Andreas compiled it in I'm considering moving
SA processing from sa-exim to exiscan-acl.  I can get the temp and permanent
rejections that sa-exim provides but don't see a clear cut method of
teergrubing.