inn2 - cant store article: File exists / rebuild databases

Hallo,

after a blackout my privat inn2 shows the folling in its log, if posting a message:

  innd: SERVER cant store article: File exists

To find a solution, I changed /var/lib/news/active for each group to the highest und lowest article id. After a restart of inn2 I everything was fine again.

Problem: After getting the "Daily Usenet report" at night, I could only see articles of the last 3 month in my newsclient. In the configuration I told inn2 to keep all articles of the last 6 month. All articles of the last 6 month are still in /var/spool/news/articles directory, but not shown in the client.

What do I have to do to make a clean rebuild of all inn2's internal databases/history files etc., so I can see all articles again?

Thanks,
Marcus