Spam (ex:Re: Unicode: is it safe to use it ?)

Le Dimanche 7 Septembre 2003 06:19, Karsten M. Self a déclamé :
> Well, another risk is people who use a fairly popular set of filters
> which tag as spam anything that's more than a few percent (my own
> threshold is 10%) non-roman characters, or specified in any of the
> following charsets:

 It depends with who you communicate.

 When I see a mail from an anglo-saxon name, with a subject in English,
and not already in a mailing-list folder, I'm 99% sure that it is a spam.
This filter would be far more useful for me :-)

--
Christophe Courtois - Ostwald, Alsace, France
http://www.courtois.cc/ - Clé PGP : 0F33E837