Re: Broken Zope, Python, xbase-clients, etc

Russell,
  The sources.list file was OK, but it referenced a local
mirror for apt-move, which wasn't valid yet.  I corrected
that, and ran 'apt-get update' again, and then ran
apt-get install -t testing zope, as you recommend.  Attached
is that script file.  The errors are essentially the same.
Can you or anyone else offer more suggestions?  I would be
very grateful.

Thanks much,
   Russ