Re: You sent potentially unsafe content: Thank you!

El viernes,  5 de septiembre de 2003, a las 14:09, Geordie Birch escribe:
> Translation: "If you're wondering why we've spammed you, it's because
> our methods are coarse and we're not too sure of ourselves."

Please. It's very easy for my procmail to filter out this kind of
messages. Moveover, it's very difficult for my procmail to filter out
*your* replies to this kind of messages. Thanks in advance. :)

Regards, Ismael
--
"Tout fourmille de commentaries; d'auteurs il en est grande cherté"