Re: How stable is SiD ?

On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 18:58, Nicolas Galler wrote:

> > [snip]
> > > Considering that my wife is reluctantly using Linux for college, I can't
> > > afford any bad press.
> >
> > Oh, please!  MS products are chock full of bugs, and is wide open
>
> Those are called "features" in the MS world ;)

<VOICE=MONOTONE>
Must conform, must conform...  What's good for Microsoft is good
for the World...  Be grateful to Billg, and all his blessings will
flow down upon us...
</VOICE>

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

Some former UNSCOM officials are alarmed, however. Terry Taylor,
a British senior UNSCOM inspector from 1993 to 1997, says the
figure of 95 percent disarmament is "complete nonsense because
inspectors never learned what 100 percent was. UNSCOM found a
great deal and destroyed a great deal, but we knew [Iraq's] work
was continuing while we were there, and I'm sure it continues,"
says Mr. Taylor, now head of the Washington
http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0829/p01s03-wosc.html