Re: How stable is SiD ?

On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 14:27, Joris Lambrecht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone advise on starting to use SiD as resource for my Debian
> Workstation ? Doesn't it have to many issues left open, broken
> dependencies etc.

If the dependencies are broken, apt won't load the broken packages.

I use sid all the time, and rarely have problems, but if you don't feel
competent to deal with possible problems, stay with woody.

     "He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded
      us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is
      high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward
      them that fear him. As far as the east is from the
      west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from
      us."     Psalms 103:10-12