You sent potentially unsafe content: Thank you!

An Email that contained potentially harmful content was sent using your Email address.  The Email attachment was blocked by our Anti-Virus Server as a security measure for our customers.

Original message recipient(s):
    hoodcad@itexas.net

Scan report:
    File 'application.pif' has a forbidden name

PLEASE NOTE: Some viruses do not use the real Email Address to send, so the address that we have reported may not be the actual Email address the message was sent from, but is the only address we have to notify.

If you know for certain that your computer did not send the message then please just DELETE this message.

If you are not sure then you should install an updated Anti-virus program and scan your computer.

If you need assistance please contact your ISP or whomever handles your computer repair/support issues.

Current Virus Alerts and Links to information about Viruses, Worms and Hoaxes can be found at:

http://www.itexas.net/support/virus-hoax.htm

Please do not reply to this Email as it was sent by a send only Email box.  If you wish to contact someone about this message then please forward a copy of this message to anti-virus@itexas.net