[OT] ssh remote command execution without public keys.

Hi folks.

I have ssh access to a server (A) where public key authentication is not
allowed. I want access information on (A) from a cron script on
server (B).

I figure there must be a way to wrap ssh in script that takes the
password in clear text as one argument. It's probably heresy to a lot
of people but I'm sure it can be done. And if the file permissions are
set right I don't see why it should be any less secure than public
keys with empty pass phrases.

But how is it done?

alex

--