Re: compatibility

On (05/09/03 10:18), Jérémie MARTIN wrote:
> I want to implement Debian on 6 Intel servers and am looking for servers that support DEBIAN. I unfortunately do not know who (HP/ IBM/ NEC???) supports DEBIAN.
> Could you please help me??
> Amicalement

IBM "supports" Linux but few large organsisations actively support
Debian.   That said, Debian will run on more hardware platforms than most
other distros and you shouldn't encounter too many problems (I run
Debian stable on two ageing HP Netserver LH Pros).

Your best support is on this list.

HTH

Clive

http://www.clivemenzies.co.uk