route function of actiontec 1524, please help

Dear support@hastec.nl:

I had actiontec 1524 dsl modem, firmware 1.60.50.0.51, with one pc (wtih linux, redhat 9) with one static ip, I want to broadcast webserver by above but when I type in my (static ip) in my browser, it show the modem configuration page, not my apache test page which I suppose to see.

do you have any way to get arround that by not upgrading firmware? or have linux upgrading firmware for above mentioned dsl modem?

or would you please point me to some related article about routeing that can make me broadcast my webserver inside this dsl-modem to outside world(internet).

  I visiting you from a link in google search.

looking for your reply
sincere eric