Re: Good Packet Sniffer

> at both ends. I want to know what kind of load the T1 has. In other

Not sure what you mean, but I guess u want to know what the used bandwith
is? You could try to use mrtg
(http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/index-2.html), which is a
very nice tool for measuring all kind of stuff, including bandwith usage
on your NIC's.

Or maybe u want IP Accounting? This way you can count the total # of KB's,
packets, whatever on a NIC or on an IP or even on port-level. You need to
compile this in the kernel. I guess google-ing gives you more info if
needed ;).

Good luck!
Pim