Re: pwc webcam freeze: usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout

> pwc                    44748   1  (autoclean)
> usb-ohci               20040   0  (unused)

The problem is right there, pwc and ohci don't realy like each other.  I have
the same camera as you.  I used a OHCI computer with motion and it always
stop after 5-10 minutes.  It's a known bug :o) look like nobody wants to fix
it... On the other hand, it works perfectly with UHCI. I haven't try the 2.6
kernel on the monitoring box, maybe OHCI is fixed...

	Nic Cola

--
You are an insult to my intelligence!  I demand that you log off immediately.