Re: keep files up-to-date (mirror?)

Also try the unison package.

It is based on rsync, but it works in both directions.

francois mounier wrote:

Hi,

I am using Debian woody 3.0r1 with the standard kernel (2.4.17-32)
I have setup an LVS load balancing httpd (apache) with php...this LVS
can connect to a Db (mysql) for the use of the intranet web site...

My problem is that, when I update the static content of the web site
on one of the webserver, I need it to be replicated on all the other
web server...i mean replication of the /var/www/...(only the modified
files).

I was thinking of a mirror site..
Do you knw which package I should use...
I ve checked a bit and I have found "only" mirror

But cant find any howto or any thread about it....Does anybody know
about this package and have some info for me..

Thanks
Francois