Re: Mysql --with-innodb

    "Evgeny" == Evgeny Boksha <riksha@mail.ru> writes:

    Evgeny> hi2all does Mysql in .deb pacet in stable debian woody
    Evgeny> 3.0.r1 compiled --with-innodb options?

I believe it does. From the Debian readme file:

<quote>
* INNOBASE:
To enable innobase support take a look at the example configs in
/usr/share/doc/mysql-server/examples. You have to specify at least
some of those variables. Take a look at /var/log/mysql/mysql.err and
of course the docs.
</quote>

I don't use MySQL much at all (PostreSQL is my poison) so that is all
I know about it.

Cheers!
Shyamal