Re: [OT] Why does X need so much CPU power?

Yves Goergen wrote:
On Tuesday, September 02, 2003 8:51 PM CET, Yves Goergen wrote:

So what libraries do I have to install (I guess I already have them
all) and what's the correct value for $DISPLAY ?

Ha! *big-grin* I got it...
Just looking around in Webmin to find the Samba config and - zak - I found
the SSH config ;) There was a switch that said it would disable X connection
forwards.... Just changed that, and it works!! Cool... But I guess I'd never
found it otherwise...

another *big-grin* you would, because I have just sent you an email saying that ssh server has to allow X forwarding:-) sometime you can't avoid your fate...

	erik