Keyboard detection failure during installation of debian unstable.

I am new to debian and have been trying to install the unstable version.
But everytime i try i get the following error when trying to detect the keyboard layout.

Segmentation fault kbd-chooser's postinst exited with the status 35584.

There is nothing special about my keyboard and i also tried another keyboard (both PS2) with the same results.

This doesn't happen with Woody but i would rather try the unstable Sid version.

Motherboard = MSI k7t266 pro2 (Via kt266a chipset)

Tried both a Microsoft and Acer keyboards.

Harley