kmail, testing

I'm noticing two oddities for kmail in testing.

1) the menubar for the main window is "screwed up".  Specificially, the last
three items on the bar are "No text!", and each of those three menus are
"doubled up back to back".  ABCDABCD, or ABAB - that is, the first X items
are repeated, where X is 4, 2 and 2 respectively.  I *think* the second half
is replacing certain items that I can no longer access.

2) when I do "apt-get source kmail", it install kdenetwork, instead of kmail.

David