Re: Knoppix - observations

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
I downloaded the Knoppix CD. Booting with it gets:
1. It does find everything, but not perfectly, e.g.
the X screen.
2. I have a slowmodem to get onto the internet and for
some reason I had to manually fill in the
/etc/resolve.conf for anything to be found.

Restoring a partition with it:
1. What already has been observed here: more than 100
apt sources! What a mess...

But very nicely put together, although a little too
GUI for my tastes.

Hugo.