Re: VIA CPU's

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 01:56, bob parker wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 21:37, Steve Lamb wrote:
> > On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 06:13:47 -0500
> >
> > Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
> > > What brand of fans and CPU cooler do you use?
> >
> >     Heck if I know.  My GF thinks I'm enough of a geek because I can
> > describe from memory my CPU and motherboard.  If I were able to describe
> > what fan I was using on the CPU she'd leave me for sure.  A woman has to
> > have some standards.
>
> Ah, but does a man with a 'puter have to have a woman?

Sure!  Who's gonna scrub the floors, wash the toilets and fix dinner?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

After listening to many White House, Pentagon & CENTCOM
briefings in both Gulf Wars, it is my firm belief that most
"senior correspondents" either have serious agendas that don't
get shaken by facts, or are dumb as dog feces.