[no subject]

To whom it may concern,

I am investigating the fastest scanner on the market to scan primarily black and whites photos (A3 size)?

Also, I want a scanner with a feeder to drop photos into to expedite the process.

Do you have any suggestions?

Peter Zapris

Ellikon Fine Printers
384 George Street, Fitzroy. Vic. 3065
Ph: 03 9417 3121    Fax: 03 9417 3981
Email: peter@ellikon.com.au
Web:   www.ellikon.com.au

This transmission may contain information which is confidential and privileged and intended only for the addressee. If you are not the addressee you may not use, disseminate or copy this information. If you have received this information in error please notify us immediately.

Thank you.