Re: Faked From-Adress with my domain on them

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 17:08, Kevin Mark wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 05:12, Stefan Waidele jun. wrote:
> > Since there is no reaction to my private mail, I have to do this publicly.
> >
> > Kevin Mark uses my domain 'waidele.info' in order to fake his from-adress.
> > I have asked him to stop it, but he still continues.
> >
> > So once again, Kevin: Stop useing 'kevin@waidele.info' in your mail.
> >
> > If you like that adress so much, why don't you ask me how much I would
> > charge for an e-mail-account?
[snip]
> I have not, will not and never will use anyone elses domain name. The
> address you see in any email is a result of your email programs
> modifying email headers. Or someone is spoofing a mail.

It has to be something in your MTA or MUA config.  Here are header
extracts from your emails:
  From: Kevin Mark <kevin@localhost>

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"What other evidence do you have that they are terrorists, other
than that they trained in these camps?"
17-Sep-2002 Katie Couric to an FBI agent regarding the 5 men
arrested near Buffalo NY