Re: NT Installation - Seperate Drive Question

 --- Ashley Graham <ph33rful@optonline.net> escribió:

> > That should all be fine, as long as XP doesn't get upset about the
> > changed order of the disks.
>
> Do you have experience in that it will? Or is this a more or less,
> "beware this might happen".
>
> In other words, have you seen it happen? Are there steps I can take to
> avoid it?
>
> Making sure if I should wear protection (hardhat w/one of those electric
> lights on top - maybe galoches?) later on today (during the install), or
> just pop in the disc and sit back.

Why remove the disk?  Just install XP (making sure you have a functioning Linux
boot disk beforehand), boot with the boot disk and rerun lilo (add an entry
in /etc/lilo.conf for the XP drive).  Viola, you are done.  BTW, I know this
works because I have doine it exactly this we several times.

-Roberto

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es