Re: convert RedHat to Debian

You will not get many, if any replies off list. The point of a list is
that when someone answers a question, they don't have to answer it
again--that answer is archived.

Do not ask people to send email off list, unless there are extremely
special circumstances which you have specified clearly. Otherwise, most
people are going to simply ignore you, and your problem will not get
solved.

Subscribe to the list, and I will gladly give you the answer.