Nvidia graphics driver doesn't work

I use Debian Woody 3.0
I have downloaded the nvidia graphics driver version 1.0-4496 from
nvidia.com,
i have installed it succesfully, with sh (filename).run
--kernel-include-path (my kernel source path).

Before it's working okay, the X-window starts successfully.
but then the other time, I reformat my hard-disk, reinstall my debian
woody, recompile kernel 2.4.18 and reinstall my nvidia driver, the
problems happen.

the x-window starts with a scrambled nvidia logo, (not just scrambled
but it's wrecked), and the x-window won't start, and keeps idle until i
restart with ctrl+alt+del,

I check the XFree86.0.log, and after
there is a signal 11 error (i suppose it happens because i press
ctrl+alt+del)
besides that there is no problem

i have configured XF86Config-4 according to readme file,
adding Option "NvAgp" "1" on the devices section line,
and i read the log files, the nvagp were loaded successfully

so what is the problem actually ??,
this is very weird, I don't do any system change, all i'm doing is
reinstalling debian, recompile kernel and reinstall the driver, why is the
situation could be differ ?

by the way i'm using GeForce4 Ti4200-8X and ASUS A7N8X-X with nforce2
chipset

so help me pls ?

Do you Yahoo!?