Re: XPde and Blanes2000

On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 00:24, Frank wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I`m a new user and at the beginning I want to use a more "friendly"
> interface (aka one that is proprietary). I installed Blanes2000
> and XPde, but both have their menus with very few links to the
> common programs, and I`d like to add many more, just that I don`t
> know how.

You go to an open-source mailing list and assert that proprietary
interfaces are more friendly?  That's not the way to Win Friends
And Influence People around here...

xpde doesn't have an official debian package, so I am not surprised
that it it is well integrated.  You ought to complain to the person/
people who created xpde as to why it's menus are sparse, and ask
them for help.  After all, proprietary interfaces are more friendly,
and we support OSS...

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

The difference between Rock&Roll and Country Music?
Old Rockers still on tour are pathetic, but old Country singers
are still great.