[OT] translation from Dutch, please

An artist friend of mine was admiring some work by Marjolein Bastin.
She would like to find out more about Marjolein's technique and also
what she studied in school because Marjolein's work is similar to the
sort of thing my friend wants to do.  My friend found some web sites,
but they are Dutch and neither she nor I can read Dutch.  If someone
who can read Dutch has a few spare moments, we would greatly
appreciate it if you would help out.

    (http://www.marjoleinbastin.nl/winkel.asp)

Thanks!

-D

PS. I just tried 'InterTran', one of the translators found through
    babelfish.org and it did very poorly.  It seems that mapping from
    Dutch grammar and or conjugation to English requires contextual
    knowledge, which a human would have but the machine wholly lacks.)

--
A wise servant will rule over a disgraceful son,
and will share the inheritance as one of the brothers.

http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/