libacl1 (sid)

Hi

I like to compile my own version of cyrus-sasl but the package wants
heimdal-dev installed. However i am not able to install heimdal-dev cause it
depends on libacl1-kerberos4kth-dev wich depends on libacl1-kerberos4kth wich
conflicts wich confilcts with libacl1. libacl1 can not be removed cause it is
a core bakcage and would remove nearly the whole system.

Is this a package bug or a joke? :)) Should i simply force heimdal-dev and
libacl1-kerberos4kth dev to install?

cheers,
Raffaele
--