Re: Help with wireless products

Arnt Karlsen wrote:
On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 06:04:16 +0200, Andrea Tasso <andrea@tasso.info> top posted in message <[🔎] 20030822040415.GA7564@dragonII>:

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 11:40:38AM -0400 or thereabouts, Michael Ward
Cole wrote:> I tried the D-Link dwl650+ which didn't have a driver for
linux.  Then I > tried the Linksys wpc11 ver4 but there is no driver
for this either. > What wireless network card works with linux?  Is
orinoco now Proxim?> Later,

Michael

http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/
or get a kernel image and look at wireless modules or a source and do
the same, or get my working config is w netgrar ma311
linux-wlan-ng-modules and wireless-tools ask in wlan and orinoco ml
also

..Jean's url mentions http://acx100.sourceforge.net/ which are working hard on the "+"-cards...

The driver does work, and pretty well. I'm not sure if WEP is working yet, but I think some people are using it. It's advancing at a pretty fast pace.

--
Brian J. Stults
Assistant Professor