Re: Really Stuck (nvidia drivers, X11 problem ???)

hi ya

for nvidia X11 problems .. use the latest drivers from nvidia download
section  ( drm and glx is merged into one tarball in the newer drivers )

and some notes and head scratcher test files we played with
	http://www.Linux-1U.net/MotherBoard/X11.nvidia/

c ya
alvin