kernel patch resolved bug but can't find it

I was trying to patch my kernel 2.4.18(latest) using kernel-package but it didn't work. According to this bug:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=143198

There should be a new version of grsecurity patch. But I can only get version 1.9.4-1.

This is what it says when i try to run make-kpkg

Testing whether Greater Security for Linux 2.4.x patch for 2.4.18 applies (dry run):
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file fs/proc/proc_tty.c.rej
1 out of 11 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file include/linux/sched.h.rej
Greater Security for Linux 2.4.x patch for 2.4.18 does not apply cleanly

Any clues what's going wrong?

Arnaud.