mailman and cron

I've upgraded mailman to the testing version and I can't seem to find
any cron entries, specifically the one to send out monthly password
reminders. How is this supposed to be handled now?

--
The Achilles' heel of authoritarianism is that the leader by the very
nature of his position is able to ignore the wisdom of anyone "below"