Re: (OT) Team programming tools

If you want a complete environment for managing programming projects try
gforge: http://gforge.org/

It's also in debian/sid.

GForge is a SourceForge like environment. Of course you always use
sourceforge (it's in stable, testing and unstable). If you want to take
a look at it's functionalities check http://savannah.gnu.org/.

--
João Miguel Neves <joao@silvaneves.org>