Re: Gvim and Xinerama

Hi Brad,

it's KDE that I'm using at the moment. I think I've just solved it. I
fetched vim from sources, and specified the gui to use GTK2 (it defaults
to GTK). This made it work. It is very strange indeed. I have just
noticed something else that has gone funny under xinerama:  openoffice's
calc. But the behaviour that that exhibits is very strange and I need to
look into it more.

Anyway, thank you for your response.

Regards,
Andrew