Re: Re: Details (verification)

* moseley@hank.org (moseley@hank.org) [030820 07:16]:
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 12:08:53AM -0400, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
> > LOL!
> >
> > Challenge-Response works so well, eh?
> >
> > You have to laugh when you see stuff like this.  At least until it
> > effectively causes a DoS :-).
>
> You mean we are all suppose to respond?  ;)
>
> How big is debian-user, anyway?

This is a MANUAL RESPONSE...

http://lists.debian.org/stats/

Roughly 2100 on DEBIAN-USER, plus another 500 on the DIGEST list.  Then
THERE are mail=>NEWS gateway readers as well ... your guess IS as good
AS mine.

We place two copies of PEOPLE magazine in a DARK, HUMID mobile home.
45 minutes later CYNDI LAUPER emerges wearing a BIRD CAGE on her head!

Is he the MAGIC INCA carrying a FROG on his shoulders??  Is the FROG
his GUIDELIGHT??  It is curious that a DOG runs already on the ESCALATOR

So click on this link, just this once...

http://goatse.cx/

good times,
Vineet
--