Re: mozilla vs. mozilla-firebird

OK, I've found what's happens.

The mozilla-firebird launch mozilla if this one is running !!!

	François
In my experience this is normal for debian packages of Netscape and Mozilla packages under debian. It can be useful, but it can also be a right pain. I would like to run Mozilla (for email) and Mozilla firebird (web browsing), but I cant and I did not recieve any solutions last time I posted this question. I am unsure if it is a debian thing or a Mozilla thing.

Unless someone knows otherwise you have to use one or the other... or you could run two X servers, but that seems to defeat the object for me....

Johnny.