Re: Re: Merging CD-Images

>> I want to upgrade from sarge to sid and I have disks 1-8 dated 2003-07-27
>> and disks 9-11.
>> Could this be a problem when I make the upgrade using apt-get dist
>> upgrade?

>Maybe I am interpreting your question wrongly, but are you saying you are
>going to upgrade from CDROM? If you havew a broadband internet connection
>I highly suggest updating from your local Debian FTP Mirror (for addresses
>see http://www.debian.org)

Yes I have to upgrade from CDROM, as I don't have a broadband-connection
and don't want to wait 30-40 hours till it's complete over ISDN...
I have CD's with different dates (CD's 1-8 are from 2003-07-27, 9-11 are
from 2003-08-17)...

Is this a problem?

Thanks and regards
Jens
Die sicherste Form der Kommunikation: E-Mails verschluesseln, Spam-Filter,
Adressverifizierung, digitale Unterschrift: http://freemail.web.de