Re: Problem with X

Heya, so here are my default ball park guesses about your problem.

A) Look in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 and see if the driver for your video
card is nvidia

B) Did you compile the nvidia drivers yourself or did you use the kernel
driver? If you didnt do either i would hope on nvidia's website and grab
the kernel driver and the GLX driver off of their site.

cheers
-Howell