Re: Traditional Install or Knoppix

On Sun, 2003-08-17 at 21:23, Darryl Barlow wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who replied to my Post on this topic.  Though a Knoppix
> install may be the way to go in some circumstances, I  will stick to the more
> tradititional installation.
>
> Darryl
> --

Just as a side note... I forgot I did this exact same thing a while back
for my daughter's computer.

http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=97405

Hope this helps.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

Your beautiful bulgarian bricks stack like the thousand eyes of Estonian
potatos, peering amid fuzzy dreams of corrugated cardboard.