dpkg: serious warning

Hi,

after my system halted while installing some packages
dselect -> install puts out the following errormessages:

dpkg: serious warning: files list file for package `kdebase' missing,
assuming package
has no files currently installed.

dpkg: serious warning: files list file for package `python-glade2'
missing, assuming package
has no files currently installed.

dpkg: serious warning: files list file for package `python2.3-glade2'
missing, assuming package
has no files currently installed.

dpkg: serious warning: files list file for package `libsdl1.2debian'
missing, assuming package
has no files currently installed.

dpkg: serious warning: files list file for package `python-gtk2' missing,
assuming package
has no files currently installed.

dpkg: serious warning: files list file for package `kde-core' missing,
assuming package
has no files currently installed.

dpkg: serious warning: files list file for package `kweather' missing,
assuming package
has no files currently installed.

dpkg: serious warning: files list file for package `python2.3-gtk2'
missing, assuming package
has no files currently installed.
172625 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing kaphorism ...
dpkg (subprocess): unable to execute post-removal script: Exec format error
dpkg: error processing kaphorism (--remove):
 subprocess post-removal script returned error exit status 2
Removing libkdegames1 ...
dpkg (subprocess): unable to execute post-removal script: Exec format error
dpkg: error processing libkdegames1 (--remove):
 subprocess post-removal script returned error exit status 2
 kaphorism
 libkdegames1
Some errors occurred while unpacking. I'm going to configure the
packages that were installed. This may result in duplicate errors
or errors caused by missing dependencies. This is OK, only the errors
above this message are important. Please fix them and run [I]nstall again
Press enter to continue.

installation script returned error exit status 100.

how could i solve this problem. which files are broken??

thank you for any help

hendrik