Re: which woody-iso ?

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 18:12:08 +0200, Gregory Soyez <g.soyez@ulg.ac.be>
wrote:

>Hi everybody,
>
>I shall install debian on my laptop and I need ISO CD. Do I really need to
>download the 7 ISO for woody or just a few are sufficient ? (I tried to read
>the FAQ but it seems to talk about potato!)

I downloaded the LordSutch.com ISO image[1] which is about 10 MB,
burned, booted, and installed the rest over the net. It works great if
you've got a broadband connection.

[1] From the Debian.org main page, select "Network install" -> "Minimal
CD" -> "LordSutch.com ISOLINUX mini-ISO image". You're probably
interested in the
<http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/debian-cd/woody-i386-1.iso>.

regards,
--