Re: fetchmail error

On Sat, 2003-08-16 at 18:25, Kevin Mark wrote:
> Hi deb-users,
> could anyone point me in the right direction.
> pop3 server->fetchmail->sendmail->pop3 client (evolution)
> Fetchmail issues an SMTP error and cant continue getting the rest of my
> email.
<snip>
After I used evolution to d/l my mail directly, I saw the previous posts
about a possible bug in the debian-user email list software.
Can anyone suggest a command in Sendmail that will do what
'headers_check_syntax false, headers_sender_verify false' will do in
exim 4?
I have yet to learn MTA.
-kev