Re: Is there ANY .pdf format editor for Linux with a WYSIWYG GUI

On Friday 15 August 2003 06:43 pm, John Foster wrote:
> I want to locate an editor that will run on Linux that will handle .pdf
> flie format. I really am only interested in one with a WYSIWYG  GUI
> frontend. I just tried kile & it seeems to be partially there but does
> not appear to have a WYSIWYG mode for its editor.  Anyone have any
> suggestions?  Commercial is OK.
>
> --
> John Foster
> AdVance-Computing Systems
I believe that the koffice beta supports pdf editing, and as with all kde
apps, you can print to pdf using kprinter.
--
We're fantastically incredibly sorry for all these extremely unreasonable
things we did.  I can only plead that my simple, barely-sentient friend