Re: HTML mail

On Thursday 14 August 2003 7:15 am, Jeff Elkins wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 August 2003 7:40 pm, Ron Johnson wrote:
> >
> >But is spam all of the html mail you receive?  Not I!!
>
> That's why I want to put it in trash, rather than /dev/null - easy enough
> to scan the folder for email from my clueless relations :)

Me too.  I filter most mail direct into folders (for each list, for each
client, or whatever), then by "To:" (to eliminate the aliases I use when
filling in silly forms on the web), and only at the end do I filter the html.
Typically, I rescue one mail in thirty or so from the spamcan, perhaps fewer.
So it works sweetly enough for me, but of course YMMV.

--
richard